In addition, we inform you about how we generally process data of our customers, suppliers and interested parties and finally explain which rights and security we offer in the course of data processing. For all relevant contact details please refer to point 11. of this data protection declaration.
1. personal data
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request
- Access status / http status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request came
- Browser used
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- First Party Cookies
- Session (Session)
- CSRF protection
- Time zone
- CAPTCHA integration
- Product description
- Wallee payment method
- Remember form input
- Youtube Cookie (For playing videos).
- Sendinblue (For tracking newsletter data)
- StoreLocator (Allows the loading of Google Maps on this site)
- Google Maps
3. collection and processing of personal data
4. storage period
5. data transmission
7. tools and applications used
- Youtube, operated by Youtube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA. 94066 USA
- Instagram, operated by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
8. joint responsibilities pursuant to Art. 26 DSGVO
10. your rights
- Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO).
As a data subject of the data processing described above and other data processing, you have the right to request information about whether and, if so, which personal data about you is being processed. For your own protection - to ensure that no unauthorized person receives information about your data - we will we will verify your identity in an appropriate form before providing you with information.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16) and deletion (Art. 17 DSGVO)
You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data relating to you without delay. personal data or - taking into account the purposes of the data processing - the completion of incomplete personal data. data as well as the deletion of your data, provided that the criteria of Art. Art. 17 DSGVO are met.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO).
Under the legal conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of all personal data collected. This data will be processed from the restriction request only with your individual consent or for the assertion and enforcement of legal claims.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO).
You may request the unhindered and unrestricted transfer of personal data that you have provided to us to you or to a third party demand.
- Right to object (Art. 21 DSGVO).
You may object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is necessary for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests or those of a third party. Your data will be processed after objection no longer processed after the objection, unless there are compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of your rights. of legal claims. You may object to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing at any time with effect for the future.
- Revocation of consent
If you have separately given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it have expressed it to us. If you take a measure to enforce your rights listed above under the the GDPR, TMH shall notify you without undue delay, but no later than one month after of receipt of your request, to comment on the requested measure or to comply with the request. comply with the request.
11. contact information / contact person
Ennser road 39
Tel.: +43 7252 50900
Summereder Pichler Wächter Attorneys at Law Ltd.
Dr. Herbert-Sperl-Ring 3
A - 4060 Leonding firstname.lastname@example.org
+43 732 272887
FN 441762a LG Linz | ADVM-Code P430533